Happy V-day to you as well!! Hope you are recovering well!!!
Haha! Happy Valentine's!
OH how I can relate to that ecard!! LOL
LOL! hope you had a great valentines day...but I know your food was not a steak!....neither was mine! Ha
Ha Jenn - Nope sure wasn't steak! Ugg I can't wait for food LOL. I did have a yummy bit of Lobster bisque soup and just blended it up so there wasn't chunks. It was yum. I am so thinking of you for tomorrow. I thought you would of blogged about it!!
Send me some love, I am needy!
Happy V-day to you as well!! Hope you are recovering well!!!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Happy Valentine's!
ReplyDeleteOH how I can relate to that ecard!! LOL
ReplyDeleteLOL! hope you had a great valentines day...but I know your food was not a steak!....neither was mine! Ha
ReplyDeleteHa Jenn - Nope sure wasn't steak! Ugg I can't wait for food LOL. I did have a yummy bit of Lobster bisque soup and just blended it up so there wasn't chunks. It was yum. I am so thinking of you for tomorrow. I thought you would of blogged about it!!
Delete