I arrived Wednesday afternoon and we had dinner at Downtown Disney. I ordered pretty well and didn't overeat at dinner. Then we went to Ghiradelli and I ordered ice cream in a waffle bowl. It seemed like a good idea. After about 3 bites, I gave it to my mom. I was over it. I went back to the hotel and hit the gym with my nephew. The gym sucked so I worked my arms and legs and then we left and walked the perimeter MANY laps.
Then on Friday, we went to Disney World - Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom on Saturday.
I walked a little over 12 miles for the 2 days at the parks. I was so proud that I ate SO well. I brought protein bars, Greek yogurt and found salads there on site. Nothing fried and lots of water.
I departed on Sunday while they stayed to go to Hollywood Studios. I was a bit theme parked out by that point. I was however in a shopping mood and hit some of the best designer outlets.
I found 2 great summer dresses in XL which really made me ecstatic. I then bought Zack some great new clothes for our upcoming Chicago trip from Banana Repub. Everything was 40% off so I got some great new items. 2 new pairs of shoes managed to make it home with me as well.
Sunday - I was exhausted. I am lucky if I walked 2000 steps all day. I went grocery shopping and that was it.
But a glorious thing occurred this morning when I woke up. The scale moved. About 3 pounds. I am not calling it official yet but will soon if it sticks. It is apparent I am NOT moving enough.
I have a very sedentary job and even when I go walking at night, it's clearly not enough. I need to get my butt in gear.
2 big weeks up ahead and looking forward to some FUN!
This Thursday, A friends big birthday event at a private club. Friday night - Erykah Badu concert. Saturday is my friends wedding and it's going to be incredible. Sunday - Easter with my family.
Next week - Chicago.
I really need to move and keep the food in check this week (INCLUDING EASTER) so I can wear my new cute SMALLER clothes for Chicago next week :)
Oh and lastly - tomorrow is my 2 month bandiversary. Time flies!!
Some fun pics from this past weekend with my fam:
![]() |
| 3 generations - Mom, Nana and Moi |
![]() |
| My nephew and I. I love this kid more than life <3 |
![]() |
| Nana and her grandkids :) |





Ghiradelli...now way could I stop after 3 bites. Love the pics!
ReplyDeleteI am feeling the theme park itch this year too !!!
ReplyDeleteI love that coral color on you. yes on the 3 lbs!!!! You better track that 3 lbs and never look back :) Whenever you walk or work out, just try to go a little bit faster or a little bit harder the next time. Not a lot, every day do just a little more, then all of a sudden the weight just starts falling off! But ... you have lost 32 lbs in 2 months .... that's 4 LBS A WEEK which is awesome.
ReplyDeleteGood job on the eating and working out while on vacation! You look great!
ReplyDeleteVery good pics!!!! I am glad that you had a great time. I don't think I could have been as disciplined with the eating. You are on a roll!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on all of that. I know how hard it must have been to stop after 3 bites. Amazing! And I love the pictures.. YOu're gorgeous!
ReplyDelete