I also started my TOM so that just royally maddens me because I am up on the scale. Perfect timing for him to think I am not following orders. Oh yah - I'm not. Hmmm
Tomorrow we shall see :)
On another topic.....NSV's
I am happy to report that many NSV's are occurring.
- I bought a super cute dress a few weeks ago that was tight. I intentionally bought it tight because it was for Spring. I put it on today and it fit great. It was even loose up on top which means my girls are shrinking a bit. I am A-Ok with that.
- Zack told me I looked very cute and he was amazed how much I am already changing.
- I took my measurements the other day and in 4 weeks, there are 19 inches that have poofed and disappeared!! That was incredible.
- I had taken off my 100 yr old vintage cocktail heirloom ring the night before surgery and put it in my jewelry chest. For some reason, I didn't put it back on until the other day and it's now huge. I can put it on my middle finger for the first time ever.
- Lastly, Zack and I ran errands today. We went to home depot and then to the Fresh Market to grocery shop for the week. We were in the same aisle but about 20 feet apart looking at different items. A man starting chatting it up and flirting with me in front of him. The man didn't realize I was with someone. Zack was just smiling and laughing watching the man flirt like there was no tomorrow. As soon as he realized I was with him, he looked startled and walked away. Pretty fun if you ask me.
- Last but not least and if my mother is reading, I apologize in advance and please stop now but he asked, "When are you going to be ready for sex"??! Weight has definitely affected my sex life over the past few years and to hear this made me quite happy.
Congrats on all the NSVs!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome job!!! Your doing great so try not to worry about your check up!!! My Dr. Told me after all of my stressing for my first check up.."you have not had a fill yet, so your band is just healing any weight you lose the first 6 weeks is bonus!!"...but I get ya, I want a bigger bonus too!!! Keep up your great work!!
ReplyDeleteI won't lie. You are gonna see some fun times in the bed room.
ReplyDeleteSCANDALOUS!! I love it :)
ReplyDeleteYou are rocking this band, my dear! And certainly giving me hope that life will improve in all manner of ways - woo hoo!!
Good luck today!
I love the lost of NSV.
ReplyDeleteAnd, yup, the last is the best- AMAZING to get your sexy back.
LOL!!! that is great! How can you not feel good after all that...you go sista! I just love hearing from you and I love your new blog....sorry if I am late posting but I almost didn't know it was you
ReplyDelete19 inches?! holy crap girl - WAY TO GO!!! you're being WAY too SUPER hard on yourself - stop right now this minute! lol ;)
ReplyDeleteSurgeons are happy with any loss! Hope the appointment went well!
ReplyDeleteI love when I get hit on, especially when I'm out with my guy... super flattering. My doc said I could start having sex as soon as I felt ready, so I say hop back in whenever you feel up to it! Maybe just take control in case your belly is still tender. LOL
Sorry for the late comment (and lack of, period... I'm a bad blogger).
I love your blog!! I think you've already made great progress with all these new experiences. I didn't feel my energy boost till I started working out. Band+exercise=success!!!!!
ReplyDelete