Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Happy Anniversary!

Friday marks 6 years that Zack and I have been together. 
Happy Anniversary to my living-in-sin partner!
We met when neither of us was looking, that's always how it happens right?? 

It hasn't always been perfect, but it's never been boring. We have travelled all over together, seen some amazing sites & discovered our shared loves of many things!

He has been my #1 cheerleader thru this band which surprised me.

he & i:




14 comments:

  1. Aww! Happy anniversary to you and Zack! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DINuAWoxy4Q

    Have a wonderful anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I have been very sick so we had a quiet evening tonight. We are going to celebrate next weekend when we are both feeling better.

      Delete
  3. Happy anniversary!!!! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary, beautiful friend! Is that second pic in the purple dress recent? You look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks : ) It's navy but for some reason the quality isn't great. The pic was last year in Key West. Luckily the dress is now looser and I after all the compliments, I packed it for my girls weekend for when we have brunch. Woo hoo

      Delete
  5. What a cute couple! Love that purple dress, too :) Smoochies from the north!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Chris :) Appreciate the love!!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful photos, Lisa. You look like a very sweet and loving couple! Many more happy years!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy anniversary! ya'll are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy anniversary...cute pics!

    ReplyDelete

Send me some love, I am needy!