Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm Baaaacccckkkk!

Super quick post as I am playing sleep deprivation catch up.

We flew back from Chicago last night around midnight and were back to work today. I am beat but had SO MUCH FUN!!

I took over 300 photos to prove it!
We ate, we drank, we were friggin Merry! LOL

Oh and I even came home to a 1 pound loss.  Flippin amazing if you saw the food that passed my lips!

Anyways - will be reading and catching up on everyone's blogs and will post a big old recap as soon as I have some energy.

Kisses to all!

5 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great time and that you're back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great time...show us some pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So start posting pics already!! glad you're back, and woot! on the 1-lb loss, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. can't wait to see pics.....missed you!

    ReplyDelete

Send me some love, I am needy!