1) This weather. Oh my lordy this weather. I live in St. Petersburg and it's springtime here in Florida. MILD winter so far and temps of high 70's and sunshine and breezes. Sorry didn't mean to rub it in but it makes me SMILE a lot.
2) I have my faux SIL visiting with us this week. She is here on business from San Fran. Her meetings ended today and she is staying with us until Sunday morning when she flies back home. I ended up telling her about the LB that I am having next week. She had never heard about it. She was concerned but supportive. She is naturally small, extremely athletic and non judgemental. I adore her and want to be like her athletically one day.
3) Tomorrow is my EKG, Chest Xray and Labs. It's real folks... one week away real!
4) We are scheduled to head to New Orleans Jazz Fest in May. I haven't been in a few years but this used to be one of my annual jaunts with friends. I am over the moon excited about the music lineup. I have been researching it like crazy today while I should be working.
5) We built a new closet system and moved into our new master bedroom. I donated 4 trashbags of clothes away and am now organized and anal retentively color coordinated. This change in my life somehow makes me feel like I will be more successful in my band journey. Less Life Clutter!
6) I am trying to decide what my fitness preference will be post band. I am thinking of joining the gym and hiring a personal training to tighten some of this business up. I would love to try pilates but am intimidated.
7) My TOM came one week early which this time was a massive blessing. Why you ask? Ok you didn't but I will tell you anyway. I was scheduled NEXT Friday on my LAP BAND SURGERY date to start. Nothing like cramps and a mess during surgery. So while I feel like ass, have cravings and am a bitch.. it could be worse.
8) I laughed yesterday when I read a blogger hating on Pinterest. It has becomes something I totally dig. It has given me a lot of inspiration for home projects, organization ideas and good recipes.
9) I started a new FB page for my lapband journey and was amazed by how many people did the same. It's like a secret society.
10) I still want to infiltrate Boobs and don't know how to really be "in"? Like, I realllly want to go to the Chicago trip one day and meet these superstars!!!! Help me!! LOL

OMG a week away?? HOly smokeroos! So exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't be intimidated by Pilates.. it's amazing!
I'm ridiculously obsessed with Pinterest!! I actually have made quite a few recipes and I'm already pinning stuff for Mac's 1st birthday on there!!
TOM + Surgery is no fun!! Happened to me.. lucky you getting it sooner!!!
We are having gorgeous weather here too!!
Hard to believe your surgery is almost here (and Hoo-Freakin'-Ray on getting TOM out of the way first!)
ReplyDeleteI just got a Pinterest invite and can't figure out just what the heck I'm supposed to do with it. Of course, I was at work and didn't have time to explore...I'm sure it'll become my newest obsession :)
And hooray for less clutter, too!
Right on organizing. Hey are you nesting! Jk! I am excited for your surgery it is sure sneaking up quick yeah!!!!
ReplyDeleteJust start following this blog to get the information for next years event.
ReplyDeletehttp://sisterhoodofthetravelingbandits.blogspot.com/
I am a new follower and put a shout out on my blog, hopefully you will meet some other BOOBS that way.
http://robynnest-robyn.blogspot.com/
Robyn sent me over...Good luck with your upcoming surgery...I can honestly tell you that it's the best thing I've ever done! I live in New Orleans and I'm excited about the lineup for Jazzfest too!!
ReplyDeleteNew follower sent over by Chris. Looking forward to getting to know you!
ReplyDeleteJackie
jazzingupjackie.blogspot.com
Hi I am a new Follower sent over by Chris. Welcome and look forward to getting to know you!
ReplyDeleteSent by Robyn! Hope to see you in Chicago! Good luck.
ReplyDeleteHey! Robyn sent me over! New follower. Good luck with the LB!
ReplyDelete