This isn't an official blog entry but it is a shout out to my ladies who read this and love to cook. I discovered one of the BEST blogs ever with amazing recipes, step by step instructions and pictures. The best part about it, the recipes are almost sinful but they are super healthy and lower in calories/fat, etc.
Some of the recipes may not be band friendly for some and others will be fine. There are tabs on the side however that you can search by certain tastes, low carb, high protein, desserts to appetizers to soups, etc...
Anyways, check it out if you have any interest but I have made SO many of her items and I have never found that wasn't incredible.
Her main intention was working along with Weight Watchers followers but she breaks up the calories, protein and fats on each one that it works for anyone who wants great taste and not a ton of calories.
I present you with some YUMNESS: Skinnytaste

Oooh, I LOVE Gina and her blog - I can't imagine the work that goes into all of her great information, but hey, I do appreciate it! Her stuff is healthy and yummy :)
ReplyDeletenow if only someone would cook this for me....hmmmm
ReplyDelete