Bring Your Own Crazy!
1. Since I talked about psychics this week - I'm curious....if you could see one for free and you could only ask one question - what would it be?
I am not psychic opposed and have been a few times in my life. I take some with a grain of salt and other times, I have been freaked the hell out with how spot on they were with very strange things they have mentioned. Typically I don't ask questions, I sit and listen and see what they are going to tell me.
2. What's your favorite ice cream flavor and topping?
I am more of a gelato whore versus an Ice Cream fiend. My fave flavor is French Caramel with Flueur de Sel (sea salt). Sweet & Salty - Mmm
3. What's your preferred method of working out? DVDs, an external gym, gym inside your home, classes?
I enjoy the Wii and I also enjoy Zumba classes. I get intimidated at the gym so it's not my fave. My all time fave is swimming (I live in FL so we can be in the pool a lot in the year).
In the pool, I enjoy laps but I also love going in the deep end and treading water and sprinting in place. It really gets your heartbeat up, it's low impact on your joints and you feel it. A top running athlete taught me this a few years ago.
4. If you work outside the home or if you ever did or will in the future - do you think it's better/easier to work with men or woman? Who do you work mostly with now?
I telecommute and have for years but when I used to work in an office, I really enjoyed women who were friends not managers typically. But I love working with guys.. They are usually less drama and caddy.
5. Repeat question. Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.
In real life: Fun week thus far. Went to Radiohead on Wed night and had an incredible time.
Tonight, I have a girl's night with some of my beautiful and fabulous friends. They haven't seen me since I have lost 25 pounds and only one out of the group knows I had Lapband surgery. Should be interesting.
I just received my Biggest Loser for Wii and ChaLean dvds in the mail today so I guess I need to do them!
In Blog Land: I am excited to see the BOOBs 2012 being mentioned in so many blogs. I SO WANT TO GO!!! Also - excited for Chris who was banded today and she is heavily on my mind!

Mmmm your ice cream flavor sounds divine!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your DVDs and Wii game. Let us know how that goes.
I am all about swimmimg too, but we only have our pool open about 4 months out of the year :(
ReplyDeleteI love swimming too!! now, if only I loved getting in a bathing suit!! :)
ReplyDeleteoh my your ice cream sounds divine...stop!
ReplyDeleteI hope you come too!
ReplyDeleteMmm, gelato. Now I'm hungry, thanks! LOL
ReplyDeleteI hope you can come to BOOBs. :)